Where did my baby go? Well, she decided that she would grow up on me. Taylor will be 3 in July. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. I love her she makes me smile and laugh. Taylor loves to play outside and with her cousin Katelynn. The other day we had to take her to the doctors because her ear was bugging her, while we were there I had them weigh her. At, 2 1/2 years she weighs 25lbs. I am not quite sure about her height, but last time she was 36 inches. She just needs to grow six more inches so she can go on all the rides at DISNEYLAND!
Things that Taylor can do
* Counts to 14
* Counts to 5 in Spanish
* Sings Twinkle, Twinkle little Star, I am a Child of God, Humpty Dumpty, and her favorite song her daddy made up for her.
* she loves to empty out the shampoo bottle in the tub
* she loves to watch SNOW WHITE
* she loves her dopey doll
* she is now loving to go potty on the big potty
* the other day I told her she was driving me crazy, her response was, " I am not crazy!"
* she can sing her abc's
* she loves to jump
She is a pretty good girl, I think I might just have to keep her. I love you Taylor!
4 years ago