Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hello everyone,

I thought I would give this a try. I love hearing and seeing pictures of how everyone is doing. Life has been great for Mark and I. We have been busy this past year, Life is full of wonderful suprises, one being our little girl Taylor. Wow! can I just say she is a handful now that she is walking(running) through the house. I clean it and she tears it apart. I don't mind cause I love her so much. I am back in school I am still working on my associate's degree. I think I am on the fifty year plan!! Mark is almost done with school, infact he has eight months left. I can't wait. We are still in St. George, I would love to get together with all my old friends and catch up since I have not seen you for so long. Any ways I hope you all have a good day. I can't wait to hear from you!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hillary! That is so funny because I was just looking at your myspace page through Haylee's myspace and then I had a comment from you on my blog. Taylor is darling and her birthday cake was so cute! I'm excited you're blogging now. Yes, we live here...at my mom and dads! We do need to get together soon.