Sunday, November 25, 2007

Mark and I just got back from disneyland. I love going there because I can act like a kid again. It decorated for Christmas, and they even made it snow by the Castle. We go almost every year for anniversary since that is where we went on our honeymoon! Anyways, we have a little tradition we like to go when it is decorated for Christmas because you can get Christmas ornaments. Our Christmas Tree is only decorated with Disneyland Ornaments. So needless to say I look forward to going to pick out new ornaments. I will take pictures of them and post them along with some of our other pictures! I just wanted to say thank you to all my family who watched Taylor so that Mark and I could get away for a nice a few days. Oh, Megan don't worry Jake will be home in a few months and you will be able to go on a nice "Vacation" with no kids. I will even offer to babysit!

3 comments:

bundy family said...

HA...thanks for the shout out. So did you guys miss thanksgiving?? Definately post some pictures of your tree.

Heidi said...

oh I'm so jealous...but glad you guys got to go to Disneyland. I bet that was so fun with just the 2 of you. I can't wait to see your tree! How fun Hill. Guess what? We still need to get together!! Maybe when school is out I'll be less busy! :)

Georgina said...

Dear Hillary just a reminder Cathy died a year ago today so let our thoughts and prayers be with her. I am so glad that she got to see Taylor before she left us. She would be very proud of your family. I am sure she is watching over all of us.
Love,
MOM