Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Hubby

I just wanted to tell Mark how much he means to me. He is so grateful because
- He is a great dad
- He goes to work and provides for Taylor and I, so I can stay home
- When I need a break he always volunteers to watch little Taylor
- He is always willing to help me when I am in need
- He is always listening to me and giving me a shoulder to cry on.

For all these wonderful things he does for me I let him do this.........









Thanks for all you do for Taylor and I, we love you so much!

3 comments:

Long Family said...

We are in Grand Junction, although, I have yet to find anythig GRAND about it. We moved up here right after we got married. There was NO WAY we could live on what Cody made as a teacher, so his dad hooked him up in the natural gas stuff. He loves what he does, I just wish there was some gas or something around St. George. I miss it SOOOOO much!!!!! You send me your email address and I will let you know when I'm coming down, we should go to lunch or something!!! blong2010@gmail.com

Lora Lovell said...

That was an awesome "tribute" to your hubby! Aren't they great?


Anyway, about CrossFit....trust me...if I can do it, anyone can! Becky and Carly Odette are doing it too...they would be good ones to ask! Everyone is at a different level, and everything is scaled to your specific abilities. Come try it for free! It would be fun. And your munchkin can just play in our playroom while you play!

Dave & Ashley said...

I hear that Mark bought another bike! cool!