Monday, July 13, 2009

My Birthday

We made it to Mark's parents house on June 14, 2009. I wanted to get there so I would not have to be stuck traveling on my birthday. So we made! I turned 25 on June 15, it was a great day. It started off with my favorite " CORNMEAL PANCAKES," if you have never had them you should try them. You can get the recipe of the jiffy corn muffin box or just go to their website!
After breakfast my mother and sister in law and myself went and got a pedicure and a manicure, and went to Chili's for lunch so we could get the White Chocolate Molten Cake! Another favorite!
When we got back to the house the boys and Taylor had cleaned my car out! It looked so good, thank you for scrubbing the carpet papa Dave!

Mark, Taylor, Dave, Jan and Myself all headed for Branson, Mo to have a wonderful dinner at Mels Hard Luck Diner. A place for American Idol Rejects (the good rejects). It was kind of interesting because the waiters would take turns singing even while they were waiting tables. They sang Happy Birthday and it was pretty amazing and a little embarrasing but I enjoyed the fun!





Here are a few pictures of that we thought were fun in Branson, and also crossed the Table Rock Dam.









We headed back to Mark's parents house for Cake and Ice Cream. It was way good cake and the best Rocky Road Ice Cream I have ever had!






More to come. I still have Taylor's Birthday and Zoo pictures to post. I promise to be better at posting!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday. Looks like you had lots of fun!

Jess said...

Awesome! Sounds like a great birthday!

Michelle said...

I didn't even get an interview for the job in St. George! So I guess it wasn't meant to be. How are things going for you?

Christine said...

Your trip pictures are great & love the b-day cake what fun for you all.

plamdale said...

put more photos up dave and I love to see them its the only way we get to say in touch love jan tell taylor we love her very much

Long Family said...

I swore I left you a comment on here, but sometimes I exit out too early or something, I don't know. I was wondering where you went!!! I was excited to see you back on the blogs!!! :) talk to you soon!