Saturday, January 30, 2010

Playing in the Snow!






We never really get to play in the snow, living in beautiful sunny St. George. So we decided we would head towards Pine valley and let Taylor have her first snowball fight! I thought for sure she would cry when she fell onto the snow covered ground, but she got right back up and just laughed.


This past winter we bought the original Frosty the Snowman cartoon and Taylor became obsessed with Frosty. Anyways, there is a part in the movie where they put a hat on frosty and he comes to life! On our way up to the snow she said, " I can't wait to put my hat on Frosty!" I didn't want to say anything, but I thought I better so she didn't freak out while we were up there! Kids are just to Cute.

1 comment:

Dave & Ashley said...

Looks like so much fun! Im glad she got to have her first snowball fight.