Thursday, February 7, 2008



Can I just say where does the time go. My little Taylor is nineteen months today. I don't have a baby anymore I have a terrible two. I want my sweet little baby back. Well, some days she is sweet and some days I am wondering where Taylor is and who this person that has taken over body. We went to the doctor yesterday and these are her Stats!
Height 33in. 80% of her age group
Weight 21.3lbs. 6% of her age group
they said for her height that she should weight about 26 lbs. Lets just say she has her dads figure! Tall and skinny! Taylor has almost fourteen teeth, she is cutting four right now. I am so glad that she has them come in, in multiples. I can't deal with the crying 24/7.
Life is going great with the family. We are going to go to Missouri on the 22, and see marks parents and their new house! So when we get back from that trip we will have more pictures to post.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

oh my goodness sakes...she is so stinkin cute! She may have gotten Mark's tall genes, but she has your looks for sure! She is a little mini-Hill. I love it. See you tomorrow!

Tiffany said...

Can you believe how fast the time has gone? Doesn't it seem like just barely that we were waddlin' around Ford with our big belly's? Glad that's over! Anyway, welcome back to the blogging world.