Tuesday, February 19, 2008

One Tree Hill




Ok so my favorite TV show for the last like five years has been ONE TREE HILL. I have to watch it every week it is on. If I am not home I record it. I own all the season and also the soundtracks. Anyways, I have very upset with the show right now. All of you who watch it weekly may agree with me that Lindsey and Lucas do not belong together, Nanny Carrie needs to go fall of a cliff or something and Nathan and Haley need to rekindle there relationship! Ok, now I feel better for getting that off my shoulder. If anyone wants to borrow the seasons just let me know.

2 comments:

Heather Stott said...

HAHA.. you kill me, some of our friends are obsessd with the show as well, this season they have forced us to watch it with them and I have to admit I have been getting into it! Last night I had to work and I was a little bummed out that I didn't get to have One Tree Hill night.. I guess I can watch it on line or something? By the way this is Heather stott (trask) :)

Alexis said...

I hate that nanny too. I wish they hadn't jumped four years ahead. I miss Dan.