Saturday, April 19, 2008

My diet is no more thanks to....



TWENTY FIVE MAIN can I just say I love their cupcakes. They are absolutely delicious. I went onto there website and it even has a cupcake schedule so now I will be able to go in and get the flavors that I have not been able to try. Oh, am I in trouble. It is a very good thing that the Cancer for Life walk is next week. I will be walking for two days but only two hours on Friday and one on Sat. If anyone wants to come walk with me they are more than welcome to.

If you have not been to Twenty Five Main, I would go, it is so cute inside. I love their color scheme. So far we have had the strawberry, orange, and Chocolate Raspberry. They are the best cupcakes. They also have wedding cakes.

4 comments:

Alexis said...

Yeah they have wedding cakes, the one Heidi and I were going out of control for at Heather's wedding.

Larsen Family said...

Your the Devil. Went there on your recommendation and now I am addicted. I had the alfredo. To die for.

Heidi said...

Yep, say goodbye to dieting! Ha ha. Let's go together sometime! (Seriously) :)

cami said...

sounds yummy!!