Thursday, April 3, 2008

Snoop Dog a Mormon?




So I like to listen to the news, some days I really don't get the chance to so I will read about it on the world wide web! So I was skimming articles and found this article I have no Idea what to think and thought that you guys might want to see it for yourself. Here is the link http://www.benderboyz.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Music/04/01/

Let me know what you think!


Ok so I posted this, this morning and later today my husband was reading the article and in very small print and the bottom of the page it said Happy April Fool's. We all know I will believe anything. I was just trying to give snoop dog the benefit of the doubt.

7 comments:

*MARY* said...

Didn't you know? He's in my ward and has been our home teacher for years.

Anonymous said...

I think that it has to be bogus. Think about it. I bet that the book was added into the picture.

Anonymous said...

So my bro is on a mission and he said that it was a april fools joke. Did you already know that. He said that some member started it.

Anonymous said...

I'm retarded

cutey said...

funny!!!

Cassidy Legg said...

Hey you! Good to see you on the blogging world as well! Anyway thanks for leaving me a message. YOur little girl is so cute

Larsen Family said...

You totally had me laughing. That was a great April Fools joke.