Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My new haircut.





I found a picture of a haircut on the internet, I loved it, I just didn't know if I could pull it off. For the last few years I have really long hair, now I have really short hair. I am really liking it, it is way cooler than having it laying on my back during the hot, hot summer. So here are a few pictures of the new haircut.

I got Taylor already today and she wanted to wear a hat, so I put her hair in a ponytail and put her hair through the back of the hat. I got the camera out to take a picture and said Taylor can you say "Cheese!" She says no, she takes the hat off and puts it on backwards, then looks at me and says, "Cheese!" I have no idea where she got the idea to wear her hat backwards. Kids are just simply amazing.

14 comments:

Kateenie said...

You can definitely pull it off. I love your new haircut!

Chelsy Jane said...

First and foremost I love the hair cut! You can pull long or short off...you always have been able to and it always looks DARLING! Secondly, love the pig cake and cupcakes...soo cute! Finally, tell taylor to stop getting so dang big! I love and miss you tons!

Tobler's said...

Cute! I love your short hair!

*MARY* said...

Love the new do.
Meici's been doing kind of the same thing Taylor does but she insists on wearing her hat sideways.

cutey said...

you look amazing!!!!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

You can, its way cute!!! I love it!

Jess said...

LOVE the haircut! So stinkin' cute on you! How is the shiny sink?

The Steele Family said...

Oh...I love the hair cut! It's way cute!

Jess said...

We don't have any plans this weekend. Sounds fun. Give us a call!

cami said...

so cute!

Lauren and the kidlets said...

LOL that was a fast response! :) yeah I'm insaine!!! hehe!! gotta get the whole pregnancy thing done and my kids out of the way so they are all close in age and then I'm done and we can all play and have fun!!! :) I LOVED being close in age with my brothers!

PS. your hair cut is adorable!

Sarah said...

I love the hair cute! Super cute!

Long Family said...

It's so cute on you!!! I'm too chicken to cut my hair short, but it's darling!!!

Michelle said...

Don't you just love short hair!!!