Monday, July 14, 2008

Taylor's Birthday






Taylor turned two on July 7, 2008. I can't believe that my little baby is now entering her terrible two's. Oh, Mark and I are so lucky to have this sweet little toddler. I love her to death, but I am not loving the tantrums that she loves to have. She will throw herself backwards and land right onto the ground, it doesn't matter what the ground is. We are lucky that she has not had any major injuries.

Anyways, here are a few pictures from Taylor's Birthday. Mainly of the cake and a few cousins that came to the party. My cousin took the rest of the pictures, once she gives me a cd I will then put those on later.

PS. I made the cake myself... Taylor loves pigs, so I found a website that showed pictures and I just went from there. Then, I decided that I needed to do piglets so I made cupcakes. I was very proud of myself for how they turned out.

5 comments:

Megan said...

That is such a cute cake! The tantrums seem to never end...I was telling Dez that Drew used to bite and hit himself during his tantrums...it does end though.

Kateenie said...

That cake is amazing. Nice work.

Tobler's said...

That cake is so.. cute! and I love those cupcakes!

cutey said...

happy belated birthday miss Boren.

Cheryl said...

love it! such a cute idea!