Thursday, October 2, 2008

Do you know the #1 song the day you were born?

My Cousin has this on her blog and her sister had sent it to me and I thought it was funny. So if you want to try it you can here is the link you go to www.joshhosler.biz/NumberOneInHistory/SelectMonth.htm

Mark- Jan 11, 1983 ... "Down Under" by Men at Work
Hillary- June 15, 1984 ... "Time After Time" by Cyndi Lauper
Taylor- July 7, 2006 ... "Promiscuous" by Nelly Furtado featuring Timbaland

Give it a try, it is kind of neat to see what the hits were back in the day and how the music has changed over time.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

So why did you have to have your blood drawn?

Tobler's said...

haha that is fun! :)

Lora Lovell said...

Thanks for the info...

Your munchkin is soooooo old now! I cannot believe it!

About the tutu, all I need are her measurements around the waist and then to the knee...if you are wanting the tube top that goes with it....I need measurements around the chest and then from the chest to the waist. I will email you the pic of my latest tinkerbell, if you want. Then we can meet at my moms to get it to you, if you want....let me know if this works!

susiefarns said...

I would totally love to get together for lunch. Also I want to know how you made Taylor's pig cupcakes. Sydney's birthday is in 2 weeks and I want to make them. susiefarns@yahoo.com

Michelle said...

Menopause? Aren't you a little young to be experiencing that?

Michelle said...

I'm glad that nothing is wrong. Life is going good...for the most part. It's Friday, that's always a good thing!!

something good said...

Thanks for the invite! I haven't seen you for awhile - now your just a click away! Taylor is so aborable! You are such a good mommy!
Let's do lunch with Star after Halloween-Dave will be out of town for a week! I hear Twenty-five main calling our names!

Jess said...

That's awesome! I am so going to look it up!

Brian & Chelsey Hafen said...

Thanks for the invite! Your blog is so cute;) Taylor is getting so big, I can't belive how tall she is getting & her hair is so long. Shes such a cutie! Tell Tiffany I want a invite to her blog.