Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!








So I thought that I would try something new this year. I actually carved my very first pumpkin. I also made Taylor's Halloween Costume. Taylor is obsessed with Tinkerbell, so I thought that I could make her a cute Tutu. I had no Idea how to make them, but I found a website and taught myself. I thought it turned out super cute!

Halloween night my parents came into town, to take little Tinkerbell around. I think she just liked the freedom, she ran all over back and forth. I thought she would be tired but she kept going and going. It was the funniest thing, Taylor would carry her basket to the door put the candy in it, drop it for mom to pick it up, then she would run off. Her Winnie the Pooh pumpkin basket was filled to the top of candy for her mommy and daddy!

10 comments:

Long Family said...

Definitely Cute!!!! Good Job!

cami said...

k so cute who is that with Taylor she looks like her twin. Good job on the costume. So fun when they are hand made.

Christine said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for taking them!:) We had fun with you guys!

Michelle said...

Good job on the costume!!!

Tobler's said...

Wow! Good JOb! Her costume is adorable! I love it!

Heather Stott said...

good job on the costume! I didn't know you made it your self when I saw you the other night! how crafty are you! and you carved your FIRST pumpkin ever? like ever? no way!
and you gotta love the fact that your daughter can bring home a bunch of candy for you! I can't wait for that next year!

Kateenie said...

You did a great job with the tutu! Way to go for figuring it out on your own.

bundy family said...

I forgot you went private! Dang me! So really we should do lunch sometime. I am pretty much open whenever so call me when you want to go.

Camille said...

that's so cute! I love watching kids on Halloween!

Dave & Ashley said...

They both look so cute!! I love my neices! They are both adorable!U did so well on that costume. Im so not that talented! well love you guys!