Monday, December 8, 2008

Gingerbread House & Crafts

Sorry it has been so long since we have posted. Life has been pretty busy for us. I went up to Sprigville three weeks ago, and hung out with my Awesome SIL Brandee. We had a blast, we went to this wood store up in SLC. I bought a few pieces of wood and turned them into some Christmas presents.

Here is the first project I made it is for some friends of ours, It was my first time using my cricut so it is not the best, but I am getting better!


Here is another craft I did using my cricut. I made this for my parents, but now I see how cute it turned out I need to go back to the wood store and get a few more so that I can have one!


Here is a Christmas decoration I just made as well, it turned out way cute!





Last night we made our gingerbread house. Taylor kept eating the candy. She had so much fun. She kept saying oh, wow.




5 comments:

Aubry Macbean said...

How fun. I love Gingerbread.

Jess said...

THat is so cute! Your house turned out awesome & look at you go little miss crafty pants!

Johnson's said...

Your projects turned out so cute. I love them. You will get better as you make more. We still haven't done our GingerBread house yet. I can't wait. I think Erik will love it.

cami said...

so fun. I really love the joy and the gingerbread house

Brian & Chelsey Hafen said...

Your crafts are so cute! We also did a gingerbread house a couple nights ago & it was alot of fun.