Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Picture Overload

Here are some other pictures that were taken of our little angel!





The other night I went to see what Taylor was doing because she was being way to quiet. I go into her room she was tucking her babies into her bed one on each pillow and then she took our portable dvd player into her room and put a movie on for her babies! She then turned on the lamp and said good night. I love you and walked out. Now, I know you have to watch every little thing you do because they will copy you word for word.



4 comments:

Aubry Macbean said...

That is too funny. Mackenzie does that as well but because she is not fully articulate yet I can pretend she is not copying me.

Christina P. said...

You are so crafty!! You need to put turorials on your blog and teach us non crafty people your tricks!!

Melissa said...

Hey Hillary I just ordered something from your Mary Kay site. I figured I'd get myself a little stocking stuffer just for fun.

Christine said...

What a little cutie! They are great at copying aren't they! Thanks for the fun with Santa!